Re: ELA CODE -> DUNN'S NOISE TESTER

hmmm, I wish they would put the BONUS issues online so I could give you a url...buts then they wouldn't be BONUS issues.

He doesn't mention "bond yield" in particular. Kaufman gives some examples of futures contracts at both ends of the scale...ie Eurodollars being efficient and easy to trade using trend-following techniques and then the Standard and Poor's 500 being at the opposite end of the spectrum and very hard to trade with trend following due to the much lower efficiency and higher noise levels.

Andy