Re: All aboard...No you go ahead, I'll watch you enjoyyourself!

>Mark (10 Percenter) Brown said:
"Send the personal attacks to me privately"

and then said

-geeezzzsh what department of MS do you work
(inferring a person is dumb)

-some of your reasoning sounds very QUEER
(inferring a person is homosexual)

-some of your reasoning sounds very Perverted me
(inferring the person is of a fringe segment of society)

-Are you a member of the national Rainbow organization?
(additional inference of sexual persuasion)

HOLY HYPOCRACY BATMAN!

...this list is way too much fun on the slow weekends  8^)

Andy (couldn't spell my way outta a paper bag) Dunn