Re: All aboard...No you go ahead, I'll watch you enjoy yourself!

I would remind you that 90 PERCENT of all traders are wrong in their trading
and opinions of the market.  I'll take being not of that percent a
compliment!  Also I see that you are using GTE did you know? No I dont guess
you did that GTE and MS and Bell and others that have a need for mission
critical delivery of information use Unix?  Linux is just free Unix,
geeezzzsh what department of MS do you work.  I noticed from where you live
you must work or have relatives that work for MS?  I run NT on several
machines and I like Win 95 better.  I respect Unix for its stability, most
people ridicule what they cant do themselves.  I think that is the problem
here, open your mind a little and consider some things.  I even use OS Warp
on one box and I like it too.  I never said I hated NT, I hate the Blue
Screen of Death and rebooting.  Even ole Bill Gates himself made an ASS of
himself showing off WIN 98 didn't he?  He got the Blue Screen of Death on
national TV dude!   So are you going to quit using GTE as a service provider
because 65 % of all internet servers are run on Unix?  Even the link you
posted to MS is run on a Sun Microsystems computer using SUN SOLARIS <UNIX
Did you know that?  Check it out and educated yourself first before you leap
next time.  Send the personal attacks to me privately, some of your
reasoning sounds very QUEER and Perverted me.   Are you a member of the
national Rainbow organization?

Mark (10 Percenter) Brown