Re: [Fwd: server /charting problem with bad ticks]

ok, one more time

-receive tick from receiver, don't know if it's good or bad at this
point

-tick plots on ts4 tick chart in real time correctly and at the proper
value, no bad tick evident yet

-check tick history and find blocks of bad ticks

-force a redraw of ts tick chart and now a block(s) of bad ticks appear

is this what you're finding?  this is what i found and reported as
such to melody with gif snapshots for proof.

my question to melody was: were the ticks originally good and then
corrupted by the server -or- was initial block tick bad and the server
corrupted the rest of the 60 tick block?

TJ

---Ron Augustine  wrote:
I think you may have a slight misunderstanding of what is actually
happening.  From my research, I've found the following: