Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

Ron,

I wasn't trying to assess technical blame, rather,  present the problem as
Omega's.  Even if it isn't their fault - that is where "the chickens come home to
roost" as the old saying goes.

If  a critical mass of people had the oil plug fall out of their car that car's
manufacturer would see a decrease in confidence and therefore a decrease in
sales.  This would happen even if it was a result of many, many errors on the
part of oil changers.  The company would *have* to address the problem of
confidence if they ever wanted to regain sales strength.

It is of even greater concern to the manufacturer if confidence is lost in a
product that enables people or businesses to earn income.

-Alan