Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

>Alan,
>
>Your argument is well presented, but I think it has a flawed premise.

NO! ITS NOT!  When I first bought TS, the sales person Jack told me exactly
what I needed.  Data feed choices, recommended Hardware ect.  I bought
exactly what he recommended.  Then I get TS crank it up and I had these flat
line charts every where.  A chart would look fine for a while then it would
flat line!   After months (months like 10) of digging and digging and
calling long distance to Omega.  I found out about T-Port, I was tipped off
by a data vendor that I could either purchase one from Omega or from them.
I said Omega!  He said yes we have sold about 20 at the time to Omega
customers.  I called Jack back and he didn't know shit!  But I always
assumed that they knew that you needed a T-Port to run the early TS's or
they wouldn't have stocked and sold T-Ports would they?  This is just one
example of my long experiences with Omega!  I figured if I needed a T-Port
they should have told me up front, but instead they took their chances.  To
this day they are taking their chances and if you dont like Omega bashing it
just shows you dont trade for a living and you dont know shit either!
Excuse my French but we were told to bitch and gripe in French were we not?

Mark (The Frenchman) Brown