Re: TradeStation

Mark Brown wrote:

> >I think it boils down to- the people making money in the markets are happy
> with Tradestation and the ones losing money blame TS for their losses.
> >Steve
>
> NO! Quite the opposite!  At the risk of Omega using this against me?   I'll
> state that I make money with TS, That is why I fear not having a y2000 patch
> or TS 5.0 or something that will run the systems I've written.  Its the fear
> of loosing income that drives me,  In my bond and sp model I am using
> January 99 data right now today to trade with!

Sorry, Mark, but this I can not understand ! If you have a system already, so
you know the code and it should be possible to type it easily in a c++ program,
that will communicate with a data server over DDE or anything else ?! I would
recommend c++ because with that you are open to compile and run your program on
the operating system platform you like: HP-UX, LINUX, WIN95, WIN NT, WIN3.11,
OS/2, SOLARIS, DOS5.0 ....
You should be very happy !
BR