Re: TS5 Press Release:

If you have a block number higher than 40,000 then dont bother reading any
further, its a waste of your time for now.  Save and read two years latter!

Andy wrote:
>I think they have a tough job and I think any of us would have just as hard
of time as Bill Cruz in handling the growth of a leading software product.
It is in OMEGAS best interest to make the best product they can at this
point in time.

The only thing Bill Cruz can handle are newbies that are in puppy love like
you!    : -)~

Andy wrote:
>It is one thing for people to say they are going to buy....and it is
another thing to BUY...but to make an argument, i will agree that "hundreds
are going to buy"...I will pcik a number out of my butt and say "300" will
buy, and they will pay $995 each....TradeLab makes a quick $300k...he has to
pay himslef...a programmer like that would of earned $100k in the provate
sector...he has to spend make 33% on costs...packaging, marketing etc...so
he is ahead $100k from where he would of been if he had done nothing...but
the challenge now is to keep sales up...can he do it? Time will tell.

Andy, you must quit smoking that joint and watching porn, you misspelled
pick, himself, private in the above..

Personally I wish Bob Brickey would let me hand pick who gets TradeLab and
who doesnt!  I wish he would pre qulify everyone who wishes to buy it!  I
would buy it if it cost five times as much as TS!  And I would buy it if it
came with NO tech support cause I like Bob and his way of doing business!  I
personally want to belive that it was also Bob's diss belife of Omega's
(Bill Cruz) to respond to the needs of his clients that drove him to do the
super human task of creating a Killer program like TradeLab.  Its not about
sales with TradeLab its about QUALITY!!!!!!   Bob doesnt need to sale many
of these, cause there arent that many intelegent people that can use it
anyway!   I figure I'm on the low end of the customer qulification list and
I'm a genious..so I dont think I'll see a PornMaster own one.   See your
thinking retail we are thinking Academic and Scientific.  We know what your
thinking with..and its not the head on your shoulders.

Mark Brown,

I suggest that if Omega doesnt produce a y2000 patch soon it buy back my TS
how about it Bill?