Re: TS5 Press Release:

>A thought for the list,
> I can not agree more!  This one message put more of my thoughts into one
place than all the words of all the 'experienced', 'world weary' hacks to
date.
> Thank you, Andy, for taking a stand.
>Samuel

Well consider the source, an x employee and code thief according to my
personal conversations with Bill Cruz..

>>I am on about 5-10 email lists and bulletin boards: one for foosball
(Tornado), one for porn webmaster (YNOT), one for dog rescue (KerryBlue),
one for trading (Omega) etc etc
>>I like Tradestation
>>Andy

And a PORNMASTER Shithead, hey Andy bet your on the dope smoking list too
aren't you?

Mark (The German) Von Braun

Excuse me those are the only French words I know at this time, I'm sure this
list will teach me some more.