Re: Omega Updates Schedule For TS 5.0 & Third Quarter Earnings

  • To: "Omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Omega Updates Schedule For TS 5.0 & Third Quarter Earnings
  • From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 21:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

Join the rest of us on the TradeLab waiting list! TradeLab looks like a very
exciting product, especially because Visual Basic is used for building
trading systems and removes the limits on building complex systems, however
TradeLab is also months late in release and Bob isn't saying when it will be
ready. I do know that the UMDS server, over which Bob does not have control,
has been delayed. I assume that WOW Daytrader Professional is also in wait
mode for UMDS v4. At this point I'll be surprised if I see these products by
year end. So everyone is in same late boat as Omega except the others don't
owe us a Y2K patch.

Earl