Re: Omega Updates Schedule For TS 5.0 & Third Quarter Earnings

  • To: "Omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Omega Updates Schedule For TS 5.0 & Third Quarter Earnings
  • From: "Karl" <kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:38:23 -0400 (EDT)

I guess if we all pay the "appropriate upgrade fees" to Omega -- sliding
scale of course -- we can all be beta testers and help with the debugging.
Perhaps by build 21 it will be OK to use.

:    In order to ensure a smooth product roll-out, TradeStation(R) 5 and
:OptionStation(R) 5 will initially be marketed to existing Omega Research
:customers.
Karl