Re: "THE SINGLE BEST TOOL IN MY BOX"

Its a great idea, at least we can all share some useful things among us cyber
traders.
A positive step and direction for the list.

I use this FREE software tool daily for capturing charts for sending or filing,
simple to
use,fast, down and dirty,  Ha! (also useful in my daily filing of xxx pictures
captured from the net,Hehe).

Get it here         http://www.hotfreeware.com

Disclaimer: Oh! Forget it!, its free and am endorsing it

Aside from the downloader software from Equis In'tl w/c also use everyday.