Re: Hedge Fund

Dave said:
>If it were up to me, I'd toss the whole damn bunch of them into Prison.
>They're nothing but a herd of White-collar Con Artists with Ph.D.'s
>hiding behind their Grey Poupon...and I don't buy it.  And as far as I'm
>concerned, none of them cut the mustard when it comes to living up to
>their obligation as Stewards of the Public Trust.

That's just it, Dave. They're not Stewards of any Public Trust. They are all
just sophisticated investors, ready to gamble their firms' money. And they
didn't do their homework.

Hedge funds are exempt, have no prospectus per se, and do not involve the
public's money. The investors that lost money are just the same as the boys
running the hedge fund.

Michael Paauwe
mpaauwe@xxxxxxxxxx