Re: "THE SINGLE BEST TOOL IN MY BOX"

At 10:02 PM 9/27/98 -0400, Bill Masi wrote:

>How about a new thread called
>
>              "The single best tool in my box"
<snip>
>Things I'd like to know about:
>
>NETWORKED COMPUTERS  - what's the best thing about it?

Networked Computers: Resource sharing (e.g., color printer - great for
charts), file copying (very fast at 100MB/s).

>What's the ONE THING you'd miss MOST if you had to give it up (hardware,
>software, ?)

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Allan

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams