Re: Problem Editing Tick Data

  • To: Michael Harris <eagleinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Problem Editing Tick Data
  • From: VISTA Research and Trading <skt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 00:51:09 -0400 (EDT)

Michael,

	If this is still unresolved then please give me a call and I will try to
solve your problem.  If nothing else, I may be able to get an immediate
answer for you.

	You might want to copy out that one symbol and send the OMZ file to Omega
with an eMail message describing as exactly as possible what the symptoms are.

	let me know,

Samuel

At 12:07 AM 09/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 23:35:03 -0400
>>From: Michael Harris <eagleinc@xxxxxxxxx>
>>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: Problem Editing Tick Data
>>
>>Can someone please help with this problem?
>>
>>I am trying to edit some obviously bad ticks from one of my equities.
However, whenever I try to load a different day's data, the server crashes.

>>Does anyone know why this is happening .  This only happens with one
equity, so I suspect this equity's tick data is probably corrupt.
>>Alternatively, I would be willing to simply delete those days with bad
ticks, but don't know if this is possible.

>>Thanks in advance.    Mike

    Samuel K. Tennis      VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409          voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143               fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxxx                    http://www.vista.com/
           ***** Easy Language Spoken Here *****