Re: static

Chris,

My comments were aimed more at style than substance.  I don't have time to
read and re-read repetitive, endless, scathing personal attacks -- ethnic &
racial slurs, and wandering diatribes.  From my perspective, Tennis'
characterization as "toxic" was right on the money.

My answer is "yes" to all of your queries-- I've never had any use for any
of it and I learned long ago not to blindly believe advertising (thought
everyone knew that!), until I've verified it for myself.

I'm sure your "hopes" will continue to be granted-- there's no effective way
to deal with it except the delete filter.