RE: Did Globex2 break....

> >>.... or was it just the quote reporting? The e-mini hit limit offer and
> >>then there were no trades, bids, or offers reported for about 20
> >>minutes, even on the CME live quotes page.
> >>
> >>--
> >>   Dennis
>
> According to my broker, it shut down from 3:10 (eastern) until 3:30.
> I haven't traded the emini in months until this week. What a week to
> do that... Yesterday one of my orders was completely *lost*. Today I
> happened to be short and entered orders at 3:08 only to have the system
> shut down two minutes later. During this period I was unable to
> confidently determine what my position was.
>
> Both of these trades worked out in my favor, but at this point I have
> absolutely no confidence in the system.
>
> Tom T.

VERY good point - I do NOT trade with the CME anymore for the time been till
they sort there thing out.

I suggest they move S&P to the EUREX/DTB for trading and see how it COULD
work <g>

Somebody give me the name of the responsible guy at the CME so I can give a
job as my gardener and he cant do any bad inside CME anymore.

rgds hans
...getting angry