RE: Did Globex2 break....

>>.... or was it just the quote reporting? The e-mini hit limit offer and
>>then there were no trades, bids, or offers reported for about 20
>>minutes, even on the CME live quotes page.
>>
>>--
>>   Dennis

According to my broker, it shut down from 3:10 (eastern) until 3:30.
I haven't traded the emini in months until this week. What a week to
do that... Yesterday one of my orders was completely *lost*. Today I
happened to be short and entered orders at 3:08 only to have the system
shut down two minutes later. During this period I was unable to confidently
determine what my position was.

Both of these trades worked out in my favor, but at this point I have
absolutely no confidence in the system.

Tom T.