Re: Hedge Fund Blowups

Historically speaking, when a big fund liquidates its positions, everyone
else is standing
on the side ways waiting for the unwinding of postions to hit bottom,
then a rally will start.

Look at Soros liquidation on Oct.,1987, Niederhoffer on Oct. 1987, Nick
Leeson
2nd quarter Nikkei liquidation  (am not sure 1995 I think), then now we
wait for the Meriwether liquidation before the great bounced back.