Re: TL_Easy Language Mathematical Precision

>I came to the conclusion years ago that I'd have to program my work in C++
to get the precision I need with TS.  I even bought the API files for $195
with the TS headers and a C++ program.  NOW WHERE DO I LEARN HOW TO ACTUALLY
DO IT.  ANY HELP ANYONE !!  I know absolutely nothing about C++.

No problem. You just need to pass the data from TS --> a DLL using FLOAT
parameters. Once inside the DLL, you can store the TS Floats in LONG DOUBLEs
which will give you tremendous precision. Once you've performed all the
calculations in the DLL using LONG DOUBLE, then you can either truncate and
convert back to FLOAT and pass back to TS, or keep the data in the DLL using
Global Memory.  A LONG DOUBLE is 10 bytes, and has a range of values of 1.2E
+/- 4932 (19 digits), while a FLOAT is 4 bytes and only has a range of 3.4E
+/- 38 (7 digits). The Omega web site has a DLL sample for you to follow or
we can write it for you.
Investment Engineering, Corp. http://www.InvestLabs.com
Innovative ideas, solutions, and consulting for
Omega Research TradeStation and SuperCharts.
Ph.(808)875-4558, Email: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*