RE: TL_Easy Language Mathematical Precision

I came to the conclusion years ago that I'd have to program my work in C++ to get the precision I need with TS.  I even bought the API files for $195 with the TS headers and a C++ program.  NOW WHERE DO I LEARN HOW TO ACTUALLY DO IT.  ANY HELP ANYONE !!  I know absolutely nothing about C++.

I wish I someone lived close by that new how , I just need to be shown 1 time.

Thanks