Re: TL_Easy Language Mathematical Precision

I can't elaborate on this any further.  I ask you to listen to what I'm telling you.  I understand that it's not perfectly clear at this time.  It will all be clear soon enough.  Maybe Miles Dunbar can tell you about it.  He was able to clear up the single precision question in a one line message.

Get free personalized email at http://four11.iname.com