Re: Current Market TA - any interest?

 1. TJ take note here as I'm going to give another prediction. I think the
correction is not over yet
    but I compelled to follow Acampora as he was dead right with his bear
forecast in early August.
    He said the Dow would probably test 7400 again in October and then
trend higher through out the year.

 2. I think the Dow is going to remain very choppy again following Acampora
advise but with higher highs and                     higher lows. Now as
blood in the street Cummings believes going into the second week of October
the market                    is going to shake the trees for the buyers of
Sept. bounce. The second wave of selling will be violent to
the down side similar to this recent move down. This time the fed will cut
rates and the buying will be         immediate and last for several months.

 3. Dow theorist might be right for a correction off the present move if
feds cuts rates at their next meeting                Tuesday as some
predict, I don't believe they will cut just yet. I do not believe the Dow
theorists are         right because i don't think you can have a bear
market and declining interest rates at the same time.
  Unless its preceding a depression and I doubt that as well.

    Robert