From: John Sweeney S&C <JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1998 2:12 PM
Subject: Reviewing Power Investor

Some questions have come up as I worked on Power Investor. Anyone who has
purchased the product and is willing to comment on a not-for-attribution
basis, please give me an email at the address below.

Thanks,
John

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.