Re: Reviewing Power Investor

Seems this would be a waste of time on our part and since you dont read my
post anyway.  I figure you wont mind my comments. Wouldn't it be more
relevant to determine the advertising dollars that they are going to spend
with you?  Then adjust yours and our opinions accordingly?

p.s. We are all still waiting to hear how TS/DTN got awards in your magazine
when to this day the product still doesn't exist!   Amazing what selling
your soul to a (insert prejudice word here describing where cruz came from)
devil will produce..
also to this day how can you still let Omega run ads in your rag that show
trading results of trading systems using the old trailing stop bug in
Omega's software? Do you see where the average bars in winners is "0"  <
THATS a ZERO ?  This is the results of trailing stops being used and the
system being fooled.. you are now educated if you were not before and I
would ask that you at least suggest to Omega to quit being so misleading
about the ease of profitability of systems built with that feature I call a
bug.  If not you could wind up in litigation along with them..

The Invisible, Mark Brown

Subject: Reviewing Power Investor