Re: Spread support

Wrong, Joe.  Show me a TS quote window with the "built-in spread" quotes.
Again, not the chart window, but thequote window. This is what Earl and
others has discussed earlier.  Can't be done in TS4 as is.  How about TS5?

It's because of all this misrepresentation that you guys are not taken
seriously.  Come on Joe, you're better than this!

-Tony Haas