Re: Spread support

Okay, but wasn't Joe K. saying you could setup custom spreads in the quote
window? You can't take 2 quotes in the quote window and create a spread
quote, but you can in the chart window.

I agree with your assessment on receiving spread quotes with TS as is. I
got nada too!  But this is a BMI problem and not a TS one.

Great, I get the ruble quotes, but not a TED or NOB or S&P calendar spreads.

If you or anyone else get it working, please let us know.