Re: Netscape 4.0 and ELA problems

In Netscape:

Go to: "Options" / "General Preferences"
Select: "Helpers" tab
Select: "Create New Type"
In Dialog Box
   set: "Mime Type" to APPLICATION
   set: "Mime Sub-type" to OMEGA-ZIP
Select: "OK" (Dialog Box will re-appear)
Set: "File Extentions" to ELA
For "Action" make sure "Save to Disk" is Selected
Select: "OK" (to close "Helpers" Dialog Box)

You might also run across the same problem trying to download .OMZ files
(for example, from Omega's data refresh FTP site)...exact same solution
except set "File Extentions" to OMZ in the above procedure.

Dave