Re: Last price, closing price and settlement price

I know this, look at an intraday chart and where it closes.  Then in a quote
screen bring up the settlement field and watch the settlement be different
than the close you have on your chart screen.  This is very alarming for BIG
money manages because this is what the books and margins are determined upon
at the close of the business day.  A big money manager can be made to send
millions of margin money from a settlement that is just two ticks away from
what the real closing price is.  I have personally seen settlements that
were outside the closing range and no time and sales prints there to back
them up.  Details will kill you in this business if you ignore them and
there are many to observe.  Like I said before loss of money is a GREAT
teacher, so I have had the privilege of receiving an Einstein equivalent
education. MB