Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #511

I still have a large number of books, etc: that I wish to sell. Some new ones
have been added to the list. Examples of some of the books are: Trading
Systems Toolkit, by J. Krutsinger; New Science of Tech Analysis by T. DeMark;
Seasonal Futures Charts, and Seasonal Spread Charts by J. Bernstein; Options
as a Strategic Investment by L. McMillan, and many more. Prices are
negotiable. If  interested, email me and I can send the list to you. Thank
you.

Michelle