EL Question

I hope this is the correct place to be asking this question.

It involves EL.

I want a show me study to show the following.     If condition1 is met and a
long position is taken at close,  then show me instances when the S&P market
moved X number of points up before the low of the entry bar was violated.
(same for short side)

In otherwords, I want to see instances when my condition was met AND the
market moved in my favor only, simply because my conditions are met easily.

Thank you.