Why I don't need TS to find TS bugs

PO's unrelenting personal attacks on me for my factual criticisms of Omega's
poor product quality and poor support, brought the following private
inquiry. My reply follows.

>So many times you were "assaulted" as having no right to complain
>because you don't
>have the Tradestation software. But frankly, between us , you do have a
>bootleg copy
>there, somewhere huh? And because you are not listed in the official
>Omega roster as
>a registered owner, you have to deny having one. Knew some people have
>bootleg copy,
>too!

No I have not TS in any form. I've owned SC2x through SC4. When I needed
real-time software, I would have upgraded to TS had it not been for Omega's
refusal to fix bugs and support the Omega product I already owned. Instead I
use Ensign Windows for real-time trading. I continue to use SC for my EOD
analysis including analysis of data ranging from 5 minute to monthly and
from early 1900's to current. I intend to switch everything (real-time and
EOD) to TradeLab when it is released

I have some 30+ years experience in software development, I've had numerous
correspondence and phone conversations with Bill Cruz about serious bugs,
and I've performed beta testing for Omega so I didn't just crawl off the
boat.

It is not widely known that SC and TS modules are pretty much identical
except for the real-time server and power editor. Thus, when bugs are
reported in either the SC or TS graphics, EL execution, and downloader
modules, the bugs are in both products. Further, with SC2x (which I kept
around even after upgrading to later versions) I had full use of the Power
Editor (crippled in later releases) and accumulated extensive experience in
writing a lot of heavy duty EL systems, functions and indicators. On
occasion I have written EL systems and sent them off for compilation with TS
Power Editor, and then compared results running under both SC and TS and
found them to be identical.

Earl