Re: Quote screens

>>i love spreads, that's why i use cqg in addition to ts, 'cause they
>>have excellent built-in spread support for custom or more exotic
>>spreads awa rt quotes for the more common spreads and ratios you
>>mentioned.
>>
>>this is an area that ts fails miserably.........

TS or the data vendor(s)?? I was under the impression that
DBC/BMI didn't transmit spreads as such. I've seen ES8Z-ES9H
and the like cross my Globex2 terminal but don't see them in
TS with BMI. When I spoke with a Signal rep about spreads he
initially thought I was talking sports (as in "I'll take the
Bears and 14...").

>Yes, we have a add-on product called "QuoteView" which allows you to bridge
>real time quote information (including Bid, Ask) to TradeStation Easy
>Language. This allows you to write systems and indicators which can be based
>off of Bid, Ask, etc. for any symbol in your portfolio without the chart
>being opened. You can get more info at:
>http://www.investlabs.com

That's great. TS5 may have also have this functionality
=but= how does one use it for futures? Like spreads, data
vendors such as Signal and BMI don't transmit B/A during the
RTH sessions; any data I get in this regard is usually
spurious. Doesn't this limit the application of such systems
and indicators to those exchanges where the B/A is
accurately transmitted (e.g. NASDAQ)?