Subject: EL System Question
Author: David Butcher
Date:  9/22/98 6:26 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the previous help given to me earlier.

I have a quick question.

When giving conditions to ExitLong or ExitShort, how would you program TS to
Exit if a bar makes a low that is lower than your original entry bar?  For
example, I take a long position at the close of a bar, but soon after
there's a trade lower than my entrybar's low.  I'm trying to basically set
that as a stop.

Thank you.

David