Re: Quote screens

>i love spreads, that's why i use cqg in addition to ts, 'cause they
>have excellent built-in spread support for custom or more exotic
>spreads awa rt quotes for the more common spreads and ratios you
>mentioned.
>
>this is an area that ts fails miserably.  noone has said whether
>spread and ratio quotes will be in ts5.
>
>anyone know or have an idea? i think deming has a quote thingy add-on
>that let's you do spreads. true?

Yes, we have a add-on product called "QuoteView" which allows you to bridge
real time quote information (including Bid, Ask) to TradeStation Easy
Language. This allows you to write systems and indicators which can be based
off of Bid, Ask, etc. for any symbol in your portfolio without the chart
being opened. You can get more info at:
http://www.investlabs.com