Re: Y2K MY TEST RESULTS

Subject: Y2K MY TEST RESULTS

>Everything works as normal, except some of the system's that I got a demo
on are running now.  Apparently after 2000 they will be good for another 98
years. Otherwise everything works o.k.
>Dale

Dale you may want to go back in the archives and look around.  There have
been MANY proofs and admissions EVEN by Omega supporters that currently
Omega products are NOT Y2000 COMPLIANT!   The test you performed is the same
as we all did originally, I'm not going to drag back thru it again because
that would take time away from my pursuit of getting the problem y2000
fixed.

Hay a nice day,
MB