Re: Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

Subject: Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

>Simple: take up a collection from Omega List members to run ads in TASC,
Futures Magazine, etc. saying something along the lines of:

Ok, well thanks for all the private email so far.  We would need a
treasurer, would someone want to nominate one?  Also could someone contact
The Mags, and see what would be the guidelines that we would have to adhere
to?  I'm sure we couldn't tell the truth in the advertisement, we would have
to sugar coat it for the sales executives of the Mags.  You guys let me know
and I'll contact all of you about what we find out, or post it to the list
here so Billy can see we are serious, I dont care.  If you want just keep
sending me email and I'll post it all back to you contributors.  Man, you'd
think I was raffling off exchange seats or something!  Come one come all...I
will love it or leave it, as soon as I get it...

Mark ("The Head Basher") Brown

A few of the comments so far, does anyone have any answers?

good idea, count me in for a donation - BUT I doubt TASC would take the add.
They make too much from Omega advertising to piss them off.

I'm in. Where and to who do I send the check or money order (faster clearing
compared to personal check)  to? Let's do this as soon as possible! I want
my Y2K patch and if this is what it takes, let's do it.

I don't think a TASC or Futures ad costs that much.;  I think you can get a
quarter page for about $600.  This is an interesting idea.

Love it!!! You can count me in!!!

To who and where do I send the check?

Count me in!  Cash, Check or CC?