Re: Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

Subject: Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

Another Idea would be to get one of those email spamming programs and just
spam the entire internet with the address of the("truth")bash site.  And
some selected horror stories from this very list, by others than myself.
This would reach a couple of zillion or so Omega clients that dont even know
about the existence of the Omega list and all the potential future customers
of Omegas.  I wonder if Cuba has internet access, they'll be proud of Bill
Cruz wont they?  So, does someone on the list have one of these programs?

Maybe I could get Neil Wientraub to have a donation box at the upcoming
Futures West Show?  By the way its not too late to late for you corporations
to give an anonymous donation to our add campaign.

Mark Brown

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood