OFF TOPIC Re: Historical Impeachment Facts

Well, just monitoring if Clinton has(imagination) an elderly statesman who
will advise him to do the "Right Thing" for future generations sake. This will
become a big surprise to everyone around the world, this shockwave , in my
opinion will give the equities markets a boost.

Am not discounting that the political events does not affect the markets. That
kind of
move will even short circuit any super technical system or indicator. Gotta
watch out
for any potential surprises out there, mind you, my money's at stake.

But, Clinton, Would do the right thing?

Naahhh  !!!!

'nuf said .