Re: Historical Impeachment Facts

  • To: "Richard Chehovin" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Historical Impeachment Facts
  • From: Allan Kaminsky <allank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:43:01 -0400 (EDT)

At 05:48 AM 9/17/98 -0600, Richard Chehovin wrote:
>The House of Representatives has issued articles of impeachment 15 times.

<snip>

Since this is politics and not trading or Omega related, my first
impression was to think that your life is so empty that you have no more
appropriate place to discuss politics.

However, realizing that this may be too harsh a jump to judgment, perhaps
you can enlighten us and show how to get a reasonably reliable trade
indicator out of this and make some money. EL code would be appreciated by
all.

Allan

"It is the will of God that we must have critics and missionaries and
congressmen and humorists, and we must bear the burden" - Mark Twain