Re: Searching the Starr report

Give me a break. If this was the Carter administration there would be no
Special Prosecutor, period. It is the Democrats who created the Special
Prosecutor statute with the sole intent of using it against Republicans
for political gain. As I stated previously, if Carter were the President
and the Republicans controlled the Congress they would not use the
Special Prosecutor statute as a political club, because although Carter
was a boob, he was basically honest and had integrity. The majority of
Democrats holding office are always partisan and always place the
interests of themselves followed by their party ahead of the interests
of the country every time. If you don't like the blueprint then you must
look at the last 60 years of Democrat rule as the creation and
perfection of this egregious procedure. Also, don't ever forget that it
was a Democrat controlled Congress that start the Special Prosecutor
ball rolling against Clinton precisely because there was credible
evidence that there may have been wrong doing. So, please stick the
blame where it belongs with the Democratic Party who created a
Frankenstein monster that has now turned on it's creators.