Re: Searching the Starr report

The really ironic part of this whole "special prosecuter" mess is that, following
Watergate, there was a great deal of frustration on the part of some Democrats
that the Special Prosecutor didn't have the freedom to do what some Democrats
wanted them to be able to do.

And so they appointed a brilliant young attorney who was then working as special
counsel to one of the committees of congress to come up with legislative
amendments to accomplish their goals.  The legislation passed, the law was
amended, and without that amendment Clinton would not nearly have the problems
that he has today.

The "brilliant" attorney's name?   Hillary Rodham.