OFF TOPIC Re: Searching the Starr report

Elected by the people, does that mean he can trample the law or be exempt from
the law?
This is a new thing for me.
He was elected before the majoity of the public realized what kind of a man he
is,we are
judging him today after the undeniable facts are known (and he was forced to
repent).
The "polls" approval ratings can always be manipulated (by how you question
people)
and has questionable results. So cannot be a REAL reliable gauge of people's
sentiments.

All this ugly dirty linen wouldn't have been dragged out in public, if he has
been truthful
in the first place or even resigned at the appropriate time. Then the next
President can just pardon him. At least this way morality standards can be
restored in the  office of he world's highest  leader. A strong RESPONSIBILITY
and  the TRUST needed as
part of the job given and bestowed by the people to him.