Re: Searching the Starr report

I know you can impeach on theses grounds never was trying to say you
couldn't nor was I saying they shouldn't.
The difference is they were not of a criminal nature but to hide sexual
embarrassment. That presents a real problem under the constitution. Besides
if it goes this far more tax payer money will be wasted and it will hurt
the country. The house will vote to impeach the Senate will not have the
two thirds needed. The people will decide this but I think Trader Jack was
right pubs will use this to get offices in the coming election and then let
it go.
Robert