Re: Is anybody using Wyckoff's method?

  • To: "Nixon(MLS)" <staylor@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Is anybody using Wyckoff's method?
  • From: "David Hunt" <adest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Phillip,

Wycoff is applicable in any time frame.  Some really good traders I know
like currency trader Ray Barros (who has a average yearly return of  58% -
you should see that number compounded!!) use Wycoff in their Trading Plans.
 So if the proof of the pudding is in the eating then have a good look at
Wycoff.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au