Re: Three Drive Discussion

Stewart:

Yes, I'd put my stop right above the highs of the next bar, which is 12911...so
a tick or two or three from there. But then, if we did go down and took out the
low at 12827, if it started to retrace back above 129 3-4-5 I would probably
just pick up the phone to the pit and scalp back to flat in this market. It
shouldn't really have the strength to get back above the 129 area and trade
much.

Best,

Tim Morge