Re: Three Drive Discussion

Note that the broken t-l is now acting as resistance.  Would hate to see
price spend much time crawling up the underside of the t-l (like
yesterday).  You are right on (in my opinion) as to adding on a break of
the mornings low, but where would you put your stop?

I don't follow your comment about the r-road track.  Would you mind
elaborating?