Re: CLINTON RESIGNATION

At 06:19 PM 9/10/98 EDT, JAC1390@xxxxxxx wrote:
>VOTE ON CLINTON RESIGNATION @    STOCKBUYER.COM
>
>JAC1390@xxxxxxx

I think the majority of all the House and Senate are whores to the
lobbyist. Question is do you want morality or leadership. If morality was
that important the people would have re elected Jimmy Carter. Clinton's
only got two years left and he will fight impeachment, the House will vote
to impeach the Senate will not have two thirds vote needed and then he will
leave when his term is up. Not to say there or not some very fine people in
office in high levels in our Government but this is about sex disgusting
maybe but impeachable? The market might not be able to with stand
impeachment given its weak state. I say end this censor him and leave this
Pandora's box alone then the market will regain confidence it badly needs
right now.

Robert