Re: Starr Report & Market Crashes

1. I for one am concerned about a wash out in the market coming Monday,
followed by a Fed rate cut.

2. Regarding the Starr report we paid aprox. 100,000 per page for that X
rated report seems only fair we          should get to read it.
3. Never traded the SPX probably should look at doing that.

Robert