Re: CLINTON RESIGNATION

Gaius,

Your point is shared by many but Clinton's isn't going to resign and they
will not be able to impeach him because of the two thirds vote needed in
the Senate. Its was all crimes involving is attempt to hide his sexual
behavior not of a criminal intent in the true sense of the word. I say let
him stay cut our losses censor and move on and get the markets confidence
back.

Robert